REMOVEBLE MEDIA RECOVERY
SD Card – known as Security Digital Memory Card has become an indispensable part in this digital era, and more and more people use it to store digital media, to transfer data, to increase internal storage space of Android, and so on. Which are very small in size and are removable, rewritable and lightweight.
LOGICAL DATA RECOVERY
The logical case is simpler and deals with a fully working hard drive, where data was lost due to accidental user actions, a crash by an application or OS, or even partitioning , formatting of the hard drive by mistake
PHYSICAL DATA RECOVERY
Physical data recovery is a process of salvaging inaccessible data from corrupted or damaged secondary storage, removable media or files, when the data they store cannot be accessed in a normal way
Card Can't Be Recognized
Sometimes, Card connected to the computer, it shows nothing; this is what we called the device not recognized problem.
Card Is Not Accessible !
Users are not able to see any data saved in that SD Card. And the system suggesting you to format the card for further use.
Accidently Delete Data from SD Card
Undoubtedly, everyone makes mistakes in life and work. And the same when it comes to management in SD Cards..
Damage Due to Heat or any Liquid.
When a damage on Memory Cards occurs due elecrical surge, Heat, Dust or any kind of Water Spilling , Oil etc..
Virus or Malware Attack.
Entry of virus either to your system or to your SD card might corrupt your SD card. Then it becomes difficult to access.
File system corruption
It may get corrupted due to insufficient disk space during file system conversion / due to an interrupt caused during working process.
THINGS DO WHEN REMOVEBLE FAILS
- Do check Card Readers, Data cables, Connecting USB ports.
- Stop using the media device that shows signs of failure
- Check the system for malware, viruses etc.
- Check for other issues that could be preventing access
- Consult with a professional recovery experty
THINGS DON'T DO WHEN REMOVEBLE FAILS
- Never operate a SD card that makes unusual behaviour.
- Do not open the Media , It may be temper & data will lose
- Do not Format / Delete the Memory Cards
- Do not try any recovery software, it may over write the data
- Do not attempt to repair SD Cards physically
Copyright © 2017 Data Recovery Hospital . All Right Reserved